Wednesday 16 March 2011

Vintage


I love the composition of this and how the camper van creates a certain perspective in the image. I feel that I could include imagery like this as I feel that it is very effective and I think that I could include some strong and effective typography to help add more visual impact to the image and DPS.



I like the composition of this image, the lighting and the way that it has been set up is really effective, I could include this style of imagery so that it connects the people with the car and different styles and occasions relating to the cars such as well known events.


This image is really strong and I feel that if I produce an image in this way relating to my brochure, that I can be very experimental with the typeface and be quite bold which will make the image more striking and it will connect with the audience. It will also show a contrast between vintage and modern day, this will help reflect towards the purpose of this brochure.



I just like the grunge style of this photo as it impacts towards the viewer and the style of it is quite striking to the viewer.




I like the style of these images, having a series or a set of three is effective and creates a strong image and connection with the audience. I feel I could incorporate this style in with my photography by taking one image and making it stronger by showing different zoom ranges and altering the contrasts and photo filter effects. 


I really like these two images as I feel the appearance and layout of them work with the style of the VW imagery which I want to include and they will work within the orientation of my brochure and help influence my design feel and theme.



These are a collection of vintage style photographs which I have put together. I feel this is appropriate for my project because the appearance and feel that these photographs give out support the old and rustic style which is what I want the old VW Campers and Beetles to have in my brochure. 

For my brochure design style, I will either design it so that the entire brochure follows the same image feel, or create it so that it it goes from a grunge, old feel, slowly developing into a more modern image appearance as a background.