Tuesday 24 May 2011

A Bug's Life - Finished Book and Pages

This is my finished book for A Bug's Life, I have developed and changed some of the pages from my development, I have also had to resize the height and width of my book so that it was suitable for the printers to use and print for me, I feel that at this size it looks a lot stronger and the pages work more effectively and is going to interact with my target audience more suitably.

A Bug's Life


















I have had to add in an extra DPS as the printer will only print and bind for a 32 page document, therefore I included the last DPS, I gave it this design as it reflected the beginning of the book, I have used a straight solid line and it is simple. 


My final book at the exhibition held on the 14/06/2011


This is my exhibition stand and the chosen display layout that I chose to use, overall I was really happy with the final appearance and finish of both my book and exhibition.