Sunday 8 May 2011

Big Bang - V Dubs 2011 - My Photography for FMP

For my project, I went to Santa Pod 2011 'Big Bang' I took a range of photos of different Beetles at different angles as I felt that I would include my own photography and wanted it to look strong and striking from the page to work alongside my text.







I took a picture of the mechanics as I thought that I could zoom in on the detail and the technical areas and use this at a low opacity as the background behind text to add texture and detail to the page.








I really like this image as it is visually very strong and I feel it would look really good on one DPS with bold text, it would make the page look strong and interesting and would be a strong way to open or close my book.



I like shots that have been taken like this as they draw the eye in and edited would work really well with text.




I love this image, it is really crisp and sharp and would work well with some flowing typography, I think it would work really well for my opening pages as it draws the eye in and sets the feel and tine of the book.



This is another image which I feel will be very appropriate for the style of my book, I could close the book off wit a photo also to show reflection and consistency from start to finish.



I like the reflection that I have captured in this image, I also like the curve of the Beetle and feel that I could edit this image by cutting out the Beetle and using it with text and text wrap.




I like the angle of these photos and with editing and cutting I feel they could make my page layouts look more effective.






I took a photo of this image as I could include DPS's of people who 'pimp' and change the appearance of their Beetles as this would engage with my audience on another level.